The Founder’s Plan
This is the package where we roll up our sleeves, and pull out all the stops and focus on creating for you branding, and a killer website that is fully customized and gets you set up with everything you need to succeed.
Estimated time: 45-60 days
This package is a fully custom approach with an in-depth design treatment, fully outfitted with all the tools you need to make everything as easy to use as possible and look stunning.
From customized contact forms using Gravity Forms, to logo and branding development, to getting things going on the right foot as far as SEO is concerned, this one covers all the bases.
If you’re looking because you’re ready for a redesign, do you know where the issues are for your current site? Starting your redesign project with a website assessment can help you maximize opportunities by uncovering weaknesses in your current site.
- Built on the most recent version of WordPress
- Built to have all the mobile responsive goodness out of the box
- Built using either the Genesis Framework, or ZURB Foundation
- Full design treatment with logo – two homepage layouts two revision rounds
- Logo & branding development
- Branding includes letterhead, business card design, additional collateral items like a flyer, or branded sales piece, etc.
- Up to seven page templates – home page, full-width content page, content with sidebar page, hero region page, hero with sidebar, and content-specific pages
- Focuses on building compelling calls to action – building an email list, and building RSS subscriptions
- Implementation of social sharing tools
- Setup and configuration of recommended WordPress plugins
- SEO baked right in to every project
- LeadPages™ integration
- Setup and configuration of premium third party WordPress plugins (as negotiated)
- Setup and configuration of Contact Form using Gravity Forms
- Intial SEO strategy consult
- Feedburner and Mailchimp Setup
- Website Analytics Setup
- All content imported and placed
Anything it doesn’t include?
No – not really. This could easily be called the “kitchen sink” plan. This is a perfect package for building your platform and establishing your presence with your custom-designed WordPress website. However at this point, website copywriting is not among our service offerings, so while we’ll help you craft and mold your content, we cannot write it. If you need help writing the content for your site we can recommend some great writers, so hit us up!